Each of us can and should take responsibility for the natural environment and reduce the impact on it in our immediate surroundings, in line with the motto "Sustainable life begins at home." Switching to efficient and ecological LED lighting is one of the easiest methods to achieve this. The LED diode uses 85% less energy compared to incandescent bulbs, and its lifetime is up to 20 years, which is 20 times more than traditional incandescent bulbs. The LEDs are available in a variety of colors, both in warm and cold light shades. In addition, such bulbs do not contain mercury that is harmful to health and the environment, and can also be recycled. Lighting stores offer a wide selection of LED bulbs, so anyone can easily replace their old bulbs without having to buy a new lamp. In this way you can contribute to the protection of the natural environment.
Lighting and ecology
Man is primarily responsible for the occurrence of climate change. Its harmful impact on the environment extends not only on a global but above all local scale. Fortunately, people's environmental awareness is growing and we are starting to pay more and more attention to how we can reduce environmental pollution. Good practices are suggested by the European Union, which, out of concern for environmental protection, has declared war on ineffective light sources.
Thanks to the EU Commission Regulation (EC) No. 244/2009 and the growing pro-ecological awareness, ineffective light sources, especially classic light bulbs, which until a few years ago were the primary source of light in many places, are becoming a thing of the past. In 2009, traditional light bulbs began to disappear from the market - initially 100-watt and more powerful, in the next two years, the censored ones included new power ranges of light bulbs, and in 2016 Tomasz Edison's invention is to be finally replaced by more modern, but above all more energy-saving and environmentally friendly. the environment with lighting solutions. A good and increasingly popular solution is LED lighting recommended by the European Commission, which, although not always consciously, we have been using every day for many years. Light emitting diodes illuminate the screens of a large number of TV sets, phones and laptops. They can also be found in flashlights, bicycle lighting, and recently more and more often also in the form of light bulbs, successfully replacing both traditional, xenon and halogen ones.
Information on waste electrical and electronic equipment
- Do not put waste electrical and electronic equipment (hereinafter: waste equipment) together with other waste.
- The holder of waste equipment from households is obliged to hand it over to a waste equipment collector or an entity authorized to collect waste equipment.
- The seller is obliged to collect waste equipment from households free of charge at the point of sale, provided that the waste equipment is of the same type and performed the same functions as the equipment sold - the seller accepts waste equipment at the following address: motoLEDy , ul. A. Mickiewicza 66, 15-213 Białystok.
- When delivering equipment intended for households to the Customer, the seller is obliged to collect waste equipment from households free of charge at the place of delivery of this equipment, provided that the equipment used is of the same type and performed the same functions as the delivered equipment. If you want to hand over the used equipment to the Seller, please report it in the following way: by e-mail to the following address: biuro @ motoLEDy .pl
- Waste equipment collection points in the Republic of Poland: http://www.rzseie.gios.gov.pl/szukaj_rzseie.php?nazwa_podmiotu=&state_id =0&nr_rej=&nr_nip=&literal_id = From & search = Search
Collection of used equipment
- By purchasing electrical or electronic equipment from us, you have the right to return old waste equipment free of charge, in accordance with the Act of September 11, 2015 on used electrical and electronic equipment.
- The return of used equipment may only take place if it includes used equipment of the same type, performing the same functions as the new equipment purchased from us.
- To take advantage of the free equipment return service, please contact our customer service team by e-mail to the following address: biuro @ motoLEDy .pl. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee the simultaneous delivery of new and used equipment.
The return of used equipment can also be made:
- delivering it at his own expense to the following address: motoLEDy , ul. A. Mickiewicza 66, 15-213 Białystok.
- at waste equipment collection points - for this purpose, you can ask the Commune or City Office for a place where you can scrap old equipment free of charge. The list of places where you can return waste equipment is also kept by the Chief Inspectorate for Environmental Protection at the following address: http://rzseie.gios.gov.pl/szukaj_rzseie.php
Our BDO number: 000472059